-DA FIORETTI- FOREST SCHOOL FOR DOGS was founded when I met my black lab, Coco. She was alert, nervous and very shy but full of energy that required solid leadership and an understanding of her needs.
I trained in the U.S. to master dog psychology and worked in Spain with rescued dogs that were very sensitive and insecure. I have attended multiple dog behavior and obedience courses in order to help more dogs. Now I am working with dogs in and around Monmouth and Ross on Wye and in the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley area.
I am a member of the IACP ( International Association of Canine Professionals), qualified in canine first aid and fully insured.
I strongly believe that it is essential to learn from others as well as from one's own experience. I am very grateful to the following people who have shared their knowledge with me:
- Derek Bryson of Paws For Walkies (Glasgow) - Dog behaviour
- Ashley Foster of Vislor Schutzhund Working GSD's (Hereford) - Puppy training, puppy socialisation, clicker training, obedience
- Chad Mackin of Pack To Basics (Illionis) - Socialisation and dogmanship
- Claudio Barbosa of The Alpha Pack (London) - Dog behaviour and pack mentality
- Linnea Lyckberg & Gregor Schmatz of Walk and Train Edinburgh (Edinburgh) - Dog behaviour
- Pomi Ramirez of Central Canino Miraflores (Spain) - Working with insecure dogs
- British Collage Of Canine Studies - Canine Behaviour Diploma
- Christopher Day of Alternative Veterinary Medicine Centre (Stanford in the Vale) - Canine Health and Alternative Therapy
- Nick Thompson of holisticvet (London) - Canine nutrition
- Canine Massage Therapy Centre (Kidderminster) - Canine holistic massage
- Ami Veterinary Clinic ( Tokyo) - Worked as an assistant nurse